Companies across business sectors face a myriad of challenges as they navigate highly competitive and actively regulated industries. Increased scrutiny on industry fraud and corruption by government enforcement agencies within and outside the United States requires companies to develop comprehensive compliance programs to minimize legal risk. However, complex third-party arrangements, decentralized business operations, and seemingly infinite volumes of transactional data substantially limit a company’s ability to implement compliance controls, resulting in less-informed, reactive, and costly business decisions.
Berkeley Research Group experts have extensive business and process expertise and advise companies on developing and implementing effective corporate compliance and risk management programs. Our professionals have firsthand experience in C-suite corporate compliance, government enforcement, and advanced transactional data analysis; therefore, they have a greater understanding of the operational, technical, and legal challenges that companies must address. BRG experts leverage their industry and enforcement knowledge, and leading compliance best practices, to provide companies with innovative, data-driven, cost-effective, and practical solutions to enhance operational efficiency, inform business decision making, and proactively address and remediate key legal risks.
Our experts deliver sound analytical solutions to our clients’ most complex, unstructured problems. An important building block for those solutions is our understanding of how businesses operate and interact with other stakeholders in the industry continuum. As a result, our reports and findings have been used to resolve our clients’ most critical business, regulatory, and legal challenges.
ADVISORY SERVICES RELATED TO:
- Corporate compliance program development and effectiveness assessment
- Compliance audits and readiness assessments in connection with Deferred Prosecution Agreements (DPAs) and Corporate Integrity Agreements (CIAs)
- Serve as Independent Review Organization in connection with DPAs and CIAs
- Executive management and board compliance and governance training and education
- Key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Risk assessment and mitigation plans
- Global anti-bribery and anti-corruption
- Distributor and third-party risk management
- Fraud detection and prevention
- Advanced data analytics/forensic reviews
- Compliance monitoring and strategic objective support
- Internal investigations and litigation support
- Leveraging proactive compliance initiatives for business process improvements (value add)